Friday, April 19, 2013

Kaylee

 All right!!  I have done a lot of de-cluttering and organizing of life, closets, bedrooms and this computer full of pictures!!  I still have such a long way to go to become this ultra organized person I have inside my head, but I'm slowly getting somewhere. 

I've just gone through tons of videos and pictures.  I now have a post for each kid and a Christmas post to finish off 2012.  As I look ahead to 2013 there aren't many pictures yet so that will be easy to catch up on.  Hopefully we'll be all caught up before MAY MAYHEM!!  May Mayhem is when tons of pictures are taken as school, sports and music have their final projects and activities! 

So lets start with this amazing Kaylee girl!  What a busy girl!  Full of life and always ready for a new adventure!  In December she got to go up to Antelope Island with her daddy and Grandpa Gardner for a long horse ride!  This was way better than the little grand-kid rides around an arena.  This was a big deal and she can't wait to go again!  
In December Kaylee made the Lehi Frenzy swim team!  This is so new to us.  We are definitely learning as we go!  The first day I think she must've gone in like a deer caught in headlights, but in perfect Kaylee fashion she embraced something new and went for it!  She has made some great friends and I can't believe how hard she has worked!
Another adventure was the overnighter to Clear Creek with all the 5th graders!  This was a hard night for me!  :)  I couldn't believe I was sending my baby away without her mom or dad!  She had such a great time!  I was again reminded of how thankful I am for where we live!  I really wanted to be able to go on this trip with her, but with a new baby it just wasn't possible.  I was so thankful for the parent chaperones that went and even had "family" prayer with some of them that night!  Kaylee felt very safe the whole time and had a blast!  Such a blast, in fact, that I can't believe we agreed to send her back for a week this summer!  AHHH!!  I love this brave, adventurous girl!

So...I noticed in my Fall Break post that we celebrated Kaylee's birthday 3 different times!  As I was going through pictures I noticed we were celebrating yet again!!  Hmmmm....not quite sure how we let that happen, but Kaylee had another fun 11th birthday celebration with 2 of her greatest friends (and all her siblings).  :)  We decided to take the kids to Jump On It and then come home for a late night!
Happy Birthday (again) Kaylee!!  :)  We love you so much!  We are so proud of everything you do and the good friends you make!  You are so self-motivated!  You are my extra set of eyes and hands!  You are the biggest help to everyone!  I love watching you make funny videos with your friends or ride bikes or jump around and be a kid!  We love you Kaylee Elaine!  "LOVE YOU SIGNS!!"



No comments: