Tuesday, April 30, 2013

And the parents

Other than the traditional Christmas "making out" pictures that you will get to see in the next post these are the only 2 pictures of Matt and I from October to December!  Fun stuff right!

Matt is just the man!  I should've taken a picture of him in the kitchen because that is where he seems to have been a lot with all the craziness of a new baby and busy life.  He does so much around here to keep things going.  Below he was reconstructing a downstairs closet that I have just never loved.  (His work calls that his scarlet letter shirt...it has something to do with computers and google or AngularJS or something)  :)


And below is the only picture of me.  Beautiful right!  After 6 babies (8 pregnancies) I think my body has about had it.  To make a long story short and not so TMI my veins have been beat up and I had a couple of surgeries to get some coils put in.  It kinda made for a crazy December, but we had a lot of help from good friends and I am SO thankful to have gotten it done!  Now I have no excuse...planks and burpees SHOULD get easier right?!


So...that's gotta be the most bizarre post I have ever done!  :)  There are more pictures of us I guess...they just happen to be part of all the other posts that are centered on our kids!  So Christmas is coming up next and then Emily's baptism and then 2012 is in the books! (well..as soon as I get online and get the book made...oiy these projects!)

1 comment:

M&N said...

I am so oblivious! I didn't realize that you had that surgery done. I am so sorry! I am glad you are feeling better and I promise to be a better friend. You guys are the best!