Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sounds of Summer

It is snowing outside as I continue to try to catch up on this blog!  I'm almost there...just a few more blog posts and we will be up to date!!  Sitting here in my cozy pjs as the snow is falling it is really hard to blog about summer!  I love thinking of warm days at the park or the swimming pool.  Just relaxing with nothing better to do than hang out with my kids (and Matt sometimes too).  I actually LOVE winter, so we'll do this catch all post really quick.

This is just a little bit of randomness from June to August 2012

Rapunzel hair for plays that the sisters all put together.
 Some piano playing just for fun!  No music...no mom standing behind saying that note is wrong...just good fun piano playing.
 Last days of gymnastics for Kaylee girl.  I wish I had gotten better pictures and video.  She really did love gymnastics, but wants to try other things...like swimming especially!

A pregnant me!  I can't believe I have posted pictures of me being pregnant.  I have never EVER posed for pregnant lady pictures like this before.  I really am not a fan of them.  But in thinking that Isaac might be our last, I thought I'd better document it.
Ok...moving on...Birthday parties, picnics and Frisbee with cousins!

Flarp!  From a friend!  :)
AND the garbage truck!!  ALWAYS the highlight of our Wednesday mornings!  Really...I am so glad I captured this!  These are the little things that make being a mommy...home all day with my kiddos...so fun and so worth it!
More Uncle and Cousin visits
Work and relaxation in the backyard!
And some Pass of all Passes!  I sure wish I had packed the kids up more often to go to the pool, and it even felt good for me to be in the water...but being so pregnant it would wipe me out for another day or two!  My kids LOVE the water though!  We'll go a lot more this summer!

Such a fun summer!  Someday it will be warm again...but now back to enjoying the snow!  :)


No comments: