Friday, October 7, 2011

September Somethings

With my lacking of posting you might think our lives are boring and there is nothing for me to post. Or maybe we are just SO busy that I don't have the time. I actually can't really decide what the reason is. We are very busy, but it is just the every day routine and so I haven't been as good at pulling my camera out as I had been for all of the summer fun. Plus, I'm really starting to wonder if I want a new camera. The videos have this little clicking sound in them and I just can't get it to focus very well.

Anyway, here are some September Somethings for ya! Life is good. Too good really! I LOVE just being home with my two little ones. I love a quiet hour to myself before my school kids get home. I really look forward to them walking through the door! (I'm not looking forward to having to leave my house to go get them....I love when they can ride their bikes!) Believe it or not, we are still having fun getting homework and piano done before they have to leave for their different activities. They have great friends that they still play with often. Sometimes I just wish they would want to relax and stay put at home. I suppose that is just the laziness in me...I love that they are so active and always ready to just go go go! It makes putting them to bed early that much easier when they are wiped out from a busy, fun day!

I love what I find when I haven't seen my camera in a while. :) I know who the orange shirt belongs to. I recognize those toes! But I'm still wondering who is putting the little man to work in the laundry room! ;)



It's also fun to go through Matt's phone camera and see what he has come up with.
This picture was actually in August with cousins in Rock Springs!



Matt's phone shows pictures of fun outings with his little man. Watching football....and...



buying new toys...Thomas was worn out from all of the excitement at Cabellas!



The girls are bringing home sooooo many pictures and projects! I've been trying to be good about keeping the clutter out. Thus the camera shot of the life-size drawing so that we can keep the 2.40 MB on the computer instead of the big piece of paper around the house!



There is always time to play. This was a lazy Sunday afternoon. Kinda a funny site, but these girls are awesome! They come up with the best ideas! I guess it was some sort of date night activity! They were cute! I wish I had captured all of the giggles on camera!



Luckily I do pull the camera out a little bit to get these giggles!



These 2 are so fun! Sometimes I get nervous thinking about how bored Kierra will be with me for 2 more years at home, but as Thomas gets older and they play together more, than I get more and more excited to have them home with me!



September is a perfect birthday month! :)
I wish I had taken WAY more pictures of our birthday activities!
Happy birthday to our friend Spencer!



And happy Birth-Day to our new friend Bentley! 2 pictures from the shower! That's all I got! :( It was a great time and a great turn out, even though we had to delay it a week so that Bentley could join us! ;)



And happy birthday to me!!
I had a fun and relaxing birthday! The girls and Matt made sure I didn't lift a finger. The girls are always so cute about spoiling us. I was able to do a ward visit with my new calling in the Stake Young Women presidency, go to stake choir with Matt and go up to the hospital and meet a brand new, VERY cute baby! It was kinda fun to have my birthday on a Sunday. Plus that meant I got to celebrate ALL weekend! Girls night out Friday to Los Hermanos and Kohls. :) Love my Book Club girls! They always spoil me good! Then Saturday night was the temple and Teppanyaki with some of our best friends from our Laramie days! Happy birthday to Camille too who shares a birthday with my brother! We were so glad to be able to visit with them! They are definitely one of those couples that you feel like you just saw yesterday even though it had been way way too long! We love the Whitings. Oh...and we are so excited that they will be around to take such good care of Elder Healey. Camille has seen him a couple of times at lunch and at Wal-mart. She even said, "Elder Healey rules!" ;)




More of September to come, these were just some of the random somethings.
It's cold now! My fingers are having a hard time typing. It turned to cold and fall weather quickly. Hopefully everyone is adjusting well! Happy October to you all!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You have such a wonderful family! I'm so glad you guys are doing so well and having so much fun together!