Friday, October 14, 2011

A decade ago!



Kaylee is 10 today! Double digits! Crazy!

I don't know what I would do without this girl around! Even today, she could hear I wasn't able to calm a certain 3 year old and she came right down stairs to help me out in a big way. She can sense when I need her and when her siblings need her. She is the best oldest daughter and oldest sibling anyone could ask for! Everyone loves her in a different way and for different reasons. She is a different friend to each one of her sisters and she has an extra special relationship with her baby brother! They could giggle for hours! She gets such joy from making Thomas laugh and keeping her sisters happy. She is so creative and comes up with the best ideas, games and activities. She is so self-motivated in school and in any project or activity she is in. Kaylee has a sweet, tender heart! She worries about others. I love that she will still talk to me about anything and everything and that she will still hold my hand everywhere we go! Kaylee wants me to be a better person and a better mother! She is an amazing example to me! We love you Kaylee Elaine! We can't believe it's been 10 years...we remember everything about these last 10 years as if it was 10 minutes ago! You are such a joy to our family! Thank you for being who you are! You are growing up way too fast, but we sure love to watch the beautiful young woman you are becoming! Happy birthday girlie! Hope it's been a fun one! :)


5 comments:

K.STONE said...

Those photos are priceless. She is so wonderful and gorgeous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!

Marsha said...

She's so beautiful! I can almost see the teenager (who is right around the corner) in this photo! My oldest sounds a lot like Kaylee...helpful and compassionate.

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee! You are a wonderful young woman, no more single digit years!

DJ said...

Holy Cow! I never saw much of a resemblance to her mother as much as her father, but she is a dark haired YOU in the first photo! It's gorgeous!! Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Kimberly said...

She is just beautiful!!