Sunday, November 6, 2011

1st Grade Fieldtrip



Even though I still have two little ones at home I have tried hard to volunteer a little bit more at the school and go on the fieldtrips with the girls. It is hard for me to leave Thomas and Kierra very much, but we have such great great friends and neighbors that are so helpful and that completely understand that it is good for me to spend some time doing these things with my older kids. Kierra and Thomas are always so well taken care of!

Emily and I had a great time going to "This is the Place Heritage Park" in Salt Lake a few weeks ago with her 1st grade class! We had fun walking through the homes and buildings and getting to know the barber and a couple of cute little families. Emily seemed to really enjoy the chores they had the kids do. Hmmm....wish I could get her to do that much work at our house! Actually our kids do great but it was amazing to us to see how much the kids really did have to do back in the day.




It was really fun to see Emily with her friends and her classmates! It was a beautiful day and so much fun!




Emily! Thank you for a fun day! I sure have fun giggling with you and being around you! You are beautiful! I love you too! :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!! You are amazing!! (I am sure I have said this before, but...) I love that you do so well at blogging! I am trying to get better about it. I just need to straighten out my priorities. I would ask how you all are, but it looks like you guys are great and have a lot of fun things going on. I love ya guys. Hopefully I can make it down to Utah and/or mom and dad's this next summer so I can see you all. Also I love Matt's "work" shirt. :->