Thursday, August 26, 2010

First Day of School!!


K aylee Elaine--3rd grade
A . L. L. program (I think we'll LOVE this program we've heard so much about)
Y awns getting up and leaving an hour and a half earlier than her sisters
L oves her new school and her new carpool (I need a picture of her with the boys) :)
E xcited about her new teacher and TONS of new friends
E xtra loved and missed at home!




T aylor Marie--2nd grade
A sks, what is a 2nd/3rd grade split anyway?
Y ields to ALL cars as she rides her bike to and from school!
L OVES her new teacher that wears high heels every day! (Taylor's exact quote) :)
O bjects to home lunches and wishes she could always have pizza
R emembers her family loves her and misses her every day!






E mily Lynne--Kindergarten
M akes her mommy so proud as she aces the kindergarten assessment!
I s so excited to meet new friends and her teacher (but not until next week!)
L OVES being in school like her big sisters and with her neighborhood friends
Y et, she is VERY loved and missed at home!!






K ierra Ann
I s
E xtra
R eady for some
R eally good mom
A nd Thomas time!



T homas Jay
H as no idea what's going
O n! He just knows that
M om and Kierra are here
A nd his big and VERY helpful
S isters aren't!

M om cried a little bit
O n the first day. She
M isses her big girls all the time!

D ad is just
A wesome to go with the flow! We
D on't ever forget how much he does for us!!

G reat! That is done. Once I started this
A cronym thing I got kinda trapped into finishing it.
R eally I just wanted to say how much I love my girls!
D aily routine will be really nice but
N othing is better than having our family all together. We really
E njoyed a summer of fun!
R emember girls, we at home love you and miss you every day!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute post about your girls going to school! I love Kaylee's shirt!;)

Kelly said...

So creative and cute!

Heather said...

I love the acronym post! Great job.

Meggen said...

Cute way to remember the first day of school! What a great mom!

Wastlund Family said...

Love the acronyms! very clever, it flowed so well I didn't even notice at first. Good luck this year!

Kathleen said...

Stop making me cry!:) Your posts in combination with the songs playing make me so emotional. You and your family are a great inspiration for me. You are such a lovely woman!

Jordan said...

So cute Kandice! And I didn't know Emily's middle name was Lynne. Haha that's Kodee's too. Without the "e" though. Dakota Lynn. Cool beans. And I absolutely loved the pictures!!!

The Haynes Family said...

Love the post. Such a great family. Glad we're lucky to call you neighbors. Lissie