Monday, September 7, 2009

My Wish



Thomas Jay Gardner

TJ is so handsome in his blessing outfit! I love his little vest and boutonniere. He cried during the blessing (which, come to find out, I did too (in my blessing and his)), but we were still able to hear it. Matt is such an amazing father. I'm thankful for him and the priesthood he holds and uses to bless our family. It was an amazing day! I wish I had taken pictures of all of the family we had here. We love the love and support we always feel from both of our families. We are so blessed!







I still wish I could get this song, "Little Guy" on my playlist. I call TJ my Little Guy or Little Man all of the time. I do love the Rascal Flatts song though. If you cry when you listen to it, it must be a good song right?!


5 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great song! I hadn't heard that before! Glad things went so well for the blessing!

Carrie said...

Great Song! I love his little cowboy socks with his blessing outfit!! Glad things went well.

Meggen said...

Sweet, sweet boy and very memorable day! Thanks for sharing this blessing with all of us! You are a great mom! Your kids are so lucky!

McGraths said...

What a cutie!

Julie said...

He does look handsome in his outfit! I'm glad you enjoyed your day!