Tuesday, June 16, 2009

He has everything but a name!

Who knew that little boy clothes could be so fun?! I had so much fun looking at the blues, browns and greens I got. And OH the baseball outfits!! We got so many cute and wonderful things for our little boy!! Thanks so much to my amazing friends for putting this shower on for us and thanks to everyone that came! I was especially excited that my mom and sisters could come from so far! My mother in law and sister in law too! It was so great to have them here! (I wish I had pictures of DJ, but once again, she was behind the camera--sorry Deej!) Anyway, I had such a blast! I wish that I had taken pictures of the girls going through everything! This poor little boy is going to be another doll for them! It will be so fun!!


One problem though--he needs a name! He is about to crawl off of my pregnancy ticker at the top of this blog which means he is coming soon!! We have a few names floating around. Matt says he is already absolutely set on one! I'm still not so sure. HELP!! I'm not even gonna tell you our ideas 'cause I need new fresh ideas! Come on people--what do you think?!

Oh--and I need new songs for little boys!

This was one I liked, but it wasn't on the playlist! I know you moms of little boys must have a long list!






10 comments:

Sharon said...

We went to the hospital the last time with just a list. I think there were 5 or 6 names on it. We decided we needed to see him before we could settle on one. And Jayden just seemed to fit.

I was pretty set on Jack for most of the pregnancy though. :-)

Our Little Family said...

You know I have a friend who did a baby name bracket...Everyone who wanted to put a name in the bracket paid $5 and then we all voted. At the end if they use the name that wins they get to keep the money-if they don't use the name they have to split it with the winner. (It was fun to get emails and vote on names) Plus it gave my friend lots of ideas.

Kimberly said...

"Beautiful Boy" Celine Dion my favorite!

M&N said...

It's much harder naming boys than girls. We struggled to name both of ours. I don't know about any boy lullaby's, but "Mary did you know" will make you cry every time you hear it. Luckily it's only popular during Christmas.

Heather said...

Your shower was so much fun! Boy clothes are adorable.

As for names - how about Greg? Or Daniel? Those are 2 of my favorite...

Julie said...

Hello! I've had a name in my head for the past 2 days and since I haven't seen you to tell you, I'll leave it here. McKade...I also like Braden. More to come I'm sure.

AliandT said...

That is such a cute song!!!! Where have I been.... This was the first time I've heard it. Oh I <3 little boys so much fun!!!! I'm the opposite I think boy names are easy. Good luck with everything that went by so fast

McGraths said...

OK, a few things: 1. The picture of you on my blog is SO cute. 2. I love your old camp pictures. You still look the same! 3. I saw the picture with Taylor and her teacher. I had a lot of education classes with her at BYU. She was so sweet. I'm sure she's a great teacher.

Cass said...

I'm glad you're excited about a boy. I would love another girl. I think their clothes are much more fun. I do have an easier time with boys names though. Peyton is one I like. I can't think of all the songs about little boys right now, except one. Godspeed by the Dixie Chicks. They're singing the lullaby to a little boy.

Liz said...

Songs about babies:

"Baby Mine"-Alison Krauss
"Beautiful Boy"-John Lennon
"You're Gonna Miss This"-Trace Atkins
"Best Day of My Life"-George Strait
"Let Them Be Little"-Lonestar