Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Tuesday!


We were actually married on Good Friday, April 21, 2000, in the Denver, Colorado temple and every day since has been good! Well wonderful actually!
I love our quirky anniversary date. With Easter weekend always being different we can even celebrate twice!!
So where are all of the pictures? Good question! I did a little bit of a search thinking I knew right where they were, but it's gonna take a little more effort than I thought. Maybe I'll have them next year for a big 10 year anniversary collage. The 9 year anniversary just gets two pictures and dinner at Olive Garden!!
Love ya Matt!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe where all the time goes!!! Happy Anniversary!!

Ginger said...

Hooray for the Denver Temple!!

laura said...

Happy anniversary!!!! Yum dinner at olive garden

miklayla said...

how cute!!! you two look like babes. Congrats. Hey you ate at my fav place. :-)
michelle

Kelly said...

Congrats, Kandice & Matt!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see you tonight so you can fill in the Book Club on your fabulous anniversary. Congrats on making it 9 good years!

Brad and Hailey said...

Hey congrats! :)

Our Little Family said...

Happy anniversary! You know you guys look so young in that picture! You are like kids. (And no I am not saying that you look old now just that you looked so young then) Congratulations!