Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm a Gardner not a Gardener


My one and only goal today is to go out and weed this mess of a garden. With so much going on it has just gone out of control. It is a big muddy mess right now, but it is shaded so I need to go out and do it. We are definitely converting this to the square foot gardening next year! Hopefully I will have a better picture for you at the end of the day.
So I just told Matt I got comments!! I am so excited! I'm sure he thinks I will be sitting at this computer all day. I had such a fun night last night searching and finding blogs of great friends that I haven't talked to in so long. Now we can all keep in touch! This is so fun!

5 comments:

Camille said...

your garden looks beautiful... compared to mine... :)
The boys (Cameron & Micah) planted it for their gardening merit badge and I don't think any of their plants are still alive. They were supposed to keep track of how many of their 100 seeds came up, and I think only 2 of Micah's came up. I'm not sure if they'll be able to resurrect it or not. We do have sunflowers growing, but those were planted by the chipmunks last year... :)

Kelly said...

Kandice--Your blog looks great! I love all the photos--you are doing a great job. I will really enjoy reading this!

Kelly

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Love your blog, Kandice. Thanks for sending me the link. And, would you mind taking my last name off of your link list? My blog is linked through to our adoption profile, and yours is linked on mine, and I just don't want our last name floating out there along with that. Thanks!

See you soon - Book Club on the 16th. Can't wait

The Gardner Family said...

Oh of course Heather--I didn't even think about that. It's done! ;)