Thursday, August 14, 2014

Piano Festivals


This spring I had 11 piano students plus my 4 girls.  In March they had the solo festival and then our piano recital!  Everyone did such a great job!  It is always fun to just sit  back and watch them perform.

We did take video, but not a lot of pictures.  I judge at a different venue while the girls do their festival, so Matt was actually manning the video camera instead of a still camera.  We did manage to get these pictures of Kaylee at her festival, Emily during her school talent show and then after the honor's recital that she actually had to qualify for.  She even won a cash prize of $10!!  :)

It's hard work!  I do love teaching my own kids, but it is often hard to find piano time now that I am teaching others more!  I hope and even pray hard about it all because I do feel so blessed that this is an extremely useful skill that I can teach them.  I hope and pray for more patience this coming fall and to be able to stay organized enough to keep up with my own kids' lessons and practice schedules.  

 "For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads."  Doctrine and Covenants 25:12


Kierra


Taylor

Emily

Kaylee

Emily's Honor's Playoff...where she qualified for the recital and made $10!!  :)

No comments: