Tuesday, August 19, 2014

March 2014

 A rundown of March!  Above...well...naptimes are always fun! Especially Sunday naps when he completely crashes...shoes and all!

We had a few members of our Rexburg family come for a quick visit!
 Spring started popping out...
 Which got us out on bikes a little bit...ummm...on a little bike?
 More Sunday pictures!  Relaxing on the couch...
 Or cute Sunday hairstyles...
 And Sunday visits with family before a cousin leaves for a mission to Japan!
I had quite the project that I really enjoyed working on for one of my Young Women that got married in March in the Salt Lake Temple.  I always wish I had more time for cross-stitching because I just LOVE how they turn out!
 The other big project of the month was Emily's Odyssey of the Mind project!  She had a terrific group though that really did do most of the work with very little help from the parents, so it wasn't nearly as overwhelming as I thought it would be!  These kids did a great job and really had a fun time together!
 Emily did a lot of the artwork above and sewed the purple dots on the green alien shirt below!  :)
We sure felt a lot of school pride on this day!  Our teachers are the best and are really so involved with these kids!  It's a lot of extra time for them!  I had fun being able to just hang out with Emily and her friends!
 And there is March!  And I'm actually posting this here on the 1st day of school and the old cliche is really hitting me.  Time really is just going WAY too fast!  But I don't necessarily want to slow it down!  I just want to hold on tight and enjoy every minute of it!  :)

No comments: