Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cousin Time

All right! June is done! Wow! We had so much fun! Well, at least I did! I was able to do so many fun and amazing things and now I am sitting at my computer, looking at my pictures and everyone else's pictures and reminiscing! Taylor has come into this office a couple of times and said, "Mom...(always sung at almost a major 3rd) are you doing the Father's Day post yet?!" Yes, that is how far behind I am. She has been asking me all weekend to update the blog with the Father's Day post! Well, before that I really need to put up this post that has been in my drafts forever.



On June 10th our cousins called up and asked if we wanted to go play in Salt Lake. We picnicked, then went to the Tracy Aviary, and the water park close by. It was nice to relax and just let the kids play! It's been good to hang out with the cousins again. We must be getting older and more busy or something, because it definitely feels like we don't hang out with them as much as we used to. It was a perfect day to play!












Ahhh! Cooling off at the water park!









These 2 were so cute! We tried hard to get a perfect picture of them looking up and smiling at the same time....but....well, these are probably just as cute I guess...if not cuter! :)







Thanks cousins! We sure love you and hope to hang out with you more! Love ya!!



No comments: