Sunday, February 27, 2011



Ok Thomas...since we left you out of the Valentine's Day festivities we'll do a post just for you!

Although he may get left out of some things because he is the little guy, he is still our spoiled well-loved little man! He is always making us laugh and smile! We all fight to be the one to get him up in the morning or after his nap. Usually I trump them all by saying I'm the Mom...when you are the mom you can enjoy those moments. That doesn't really work with Matt, but I try to be nice. That really is one of my favorite things to do though (as long as it doesn't stink in that room)!

Here is Thomas last weekend playing Kill the Spider with Grandpa. Then some random pictures of him eating from Daddy and dancing with the girls. Then of course, the pictures and video of getting him up from his nap! We love you Thomas! :)





5 comments:

Meggen said...

What a handsome little man! He is well-loved, definitely! ;o)

sanaejames photography said...

I love that last video of you guys waking him up for his nap! so cute!

Brad and Hailey said...

He's so big!!1

Kimberly said...

my goodness, he's getting big! what a fun little guy!

Heather said...

So cute! And I can't wait until my girls are big enough to play in the bathtub together...