Sunday, October 17, 2010

Soccer

I have been without a computer for a little while and then I was VERY overwhelmed with getting a new computer and trying to learn where everything is and how to do things, so I didn't even want to think about blogging and trying to get pictures organized etc. I am finally here and will hopefully get a bunch of blogs done tonight and scheduled to post throughout the week. First we have the long overdo soccer post!

Kaylee, Taylor and Emily all played soccer this fall and it was a blast!
My pictures and videos aren't nearly as good or as thorough as my mom used to do, but we have a little bit to document how well the girls did and how much fun they had!



Kaylee was lucky enough to be on the same team with 2 of her very best friends! She really did LOVE to be the goalie, had fun being the captain, and just loved running around too! They didn't have enough players for the first game so Taylor got to play. Kaylee finally scored the last game of the season. I had my camera that day but didn't get it! grrr.... So the video below has Kaylee and Taylor together. (purple...Kaylee is #4 and Taylor #)











Taylor's team was so fun to watch! These kids were full of SOOOO much energy! The cool thing about Taylor and Emily's teams is that 4 kids on Taylor's team each had a sibling on Emily's team. So fun!! Plus they had other great neighbors and friends from school. Taylor is the only one I got a good scoring video of. And a victory dance!!
This girl is crazy but soooo fun to watch! (purple #1)









Emily was a scoring machine!! And guess what?! I never got a video of her scoring. :( I couldn't believe it! My friend did get one on her cell phone, but you can't see it very well, so here I have the video of her passing ahead to a friend that scores! (white #1) Emily really amazed me! This girl is my one that is so particular of how her socks or tights are put on and if the line doesn't cross her toes just right she'll be bugged. She hates any little scratches and bumps but this girl was all over the place in soccer! I don't know who that girl was out there. She would get knocked down and plowed over and hop right back up with the biggest smile and get right back in the middle of things! It was amazing! She had great friends on her team and had soooo much fun!

Thanks to my friend Sanae (who I will talk about in a post to come--click on her name for a preview!) for these next 4 pictures! We had fun hanging out with your family 2 nights a week! We had fun with all of our friends and family and we were very grateful for the wonderful coaches the girls had too! Until next season...






No comments: