Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Snows Of Christmas

This video was from our Stake Christmas Fireside last Sunday night. The fireside was so wonderful! Everyone involved in this did an amazing job! (especially Sharon and Sanae!!) Thanks for giving our family a new Christmas keepsake! We hope you all enjoy! I still get goosebumps every time I see it! This was such a special day with some wonderful friends! Thomas was so smiley and giggly. It really was his first time "talking" and playing with us! We all couldn't stop smiling with him!


8 comments:

Kelly said...

That is priceless. I can't think of a better family to do that than yours.

Ginger said...

That is so cool! I've got tears in my eyes as I'm holding my own little baby boy. Geez. Thanks for a good start to my morning.

DJ Stauffer said...

Oh my!! New Christmas eve tradition for the Stauffers: Watching Aunt,Uncle and Cousins in the most beautiful nativity scene! In fact, I'm not even going to show them this today. They'll be in for a nice surprise next week!

Here's some advice. When Thomas turns about 4 years old and he's bouncing off the walls, won't stop tackeling his sisters and every other word out of his mouth is a potty word, slip this DVD in and push play and it will all quickly be put into perspective for you!

Julie said...

Kandice! You are so pretty, I love these pics of you and your family. Priceless!

Heather said...

That was wonderful - thanks for sharing.

AliandT said...

I'm so glad you posted this. I heard about this and was a little jealous thinking I wouldn't be able to see it. You guys did an awesome job!! I love where all the kids are circled around Thomas. What a priceless memory for you and your family. Thanks for sharing :)

lauramarie said...

i love the shots of you and your baby...it puts better perspective on how mary must have felt and acted. love it.

DJ Stauffer said...

Just watched this at 9:45 on Christmas Eve. Our family loved it! It had been driving me crazy not showing them until now! Thanks again!