Saturday, December 5, 2009

Duet Festival






One post at a time! I have so many events to post about. I think our Thanksgiving extravaganza will be next! Then finally, back home setting up the Christmas tree! The only time I sit at the computer to do this is when I'm feeding Thomas....maybe he'll just have to really bulk up this week! ;)

This post is of Kaylee and her really good friend Cassidy at the Duet Festival on November 14th. I'm sad that I didn't get the camera turned on fast enough for the first song, but you get the idea. They did so well and scored very high! I was so proud of both of them! And don't they have the best smiles ever?! ;) Cute cute girls!!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I see kaylee has inherited some of her mother's very amazing musical talent!!!

Camille said...

Beautiful piano playing! Aren't you their teacher? You are the very best pianist I know. Kaylee is already growing up to be like you. :)