Friday, August 7, 2009

More Reunion Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from the reunion. None of these pictures are mine. Is that bad?! I love these pictures. My sister DJ took most of them and a couple belong to cousins. I really wanted to show off the ones of Thomas! I didn't even have to worry about hair for the photo shoot! This boy stuff is fun! I sure love my little man!

I want to know how to make our family picture the size I want it on the right hand side over there. Right now it's too big, but if I do "shrink to fit" than it is way too small. Any helpful hints!

Here are DJ and TJ and also DJ's daughter. Thanks DJ for all the great pictures! You look awesome on this side of the camera!!


More pictures...More fun!!




3 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the pics of Thomas and your new family picture. You have a beautiful family! We just love you guys.

Ms. Earl said...

That little boy is so dang cute. Thanks for letting me spend last night with your kids!

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that I am so glad that you associate "Grandpa Tell Me 'bout The Good Old Days" with our family!!! I do too!!!! YOU'RE AWESOME!!!