Friday, March 20, 2009

Shhh...I'm supposed to be grounded

Yesterday was a CLEAN THE HOUSE day!! It has been so beautiful outside so we needed to get rid of winter clothes, pull out summer clothes and clean the toy room that we probably won't have to clean again until next winter because all the girls want to do is be outside. Of course, being the wonderful mom that I am I said, "No one is playing computer or going outside until their rooms are clean." So, of course my girls, being the wonderful girls that they are say, "What about your room Mom? Does that mean no computer or going outside until your room is clean?" DOH!

So, what I am supposed to be doing right now is cleaning my room and this office. Today was/is going to be the day, but I haven't posted in nearly three weeks--so I HAVE to do that. And, yesterday I got 15 out 16 basketball games right on my bracket (grrr UCLA), so I HAVE to have the tv on all day! Really, how am I supposed to ever be grounded? It can't happen!

So onto today's quick, letting you know we are still alive, blog. A friend of mine just blogged about her blogging slump. That is totally where I am! Someday (I think I've said this before) I am going to get myself a theme. Pictures of my kids should be reason enough to blog, but lately our days have all been the same with not much going on. The pictures today are of just that. Our happy Sundays, lazy mornings, finally being outside, and the entertainment in our life--Kierra! Enjoy! Oh--and if our lazy days aren't enough for you, click here for a very fun video! It brought tears to my eyes. You really have to watch the whole thing--clear to the written words at the end. It is so very sweet. (I got it from the Centennial Singer Alum emails.)












5 comments:

Carrie said...

Kids are so funny when theys say such "grown up" things. Sometimes they are just too smart! I am actually suppose to be cleaning my house, but I decided I needed a little break, that is the joy of being the mom!! Hopefully with the warm weather we will all have more to post about. Winter is hard because all we do it stay at home with the occasional errand running. Who wants to hear about that everyday? LOL!! Your girls are beautiful I love to see the pictures of them.

Sharon said...

Oh, I should totally be grounded! My room is a disaster. I should clean it (and the rest of the house) soon so the bug guy can come and spray. We're already almost 2 months behind on our quarterly spraying!! Maybe I'll have to stay inside this weekend. :-/ Oh well, it's already getting too hot outside.

Brad and Hailey said...

Welcome back to blogging :) What adorable pictures! Good luck on cleaning your room ... Brad and I cleaned the house last night too. We really should do it more often as now we feel like we have a new house! See you Sunday!

The 5 Disney Lovers said...

cute little girlies you have. Way to go cleaning your house. Its feels so good doesn't it?

Our Little Family said...

AHH! Cleaning house. Sounds fun! I need to ground myself I have been telling myself for weeks and weeks to get sorting through my stuff so when we move it isn't crazy! Oh well Maybe I will just do it when after we move? I still have a few months. Love you guys!