Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happiness!!

And here we are, quickly back to a happy blog!! Thank you all so much for reading my previous post and for all of your amazing comments. I really have had a great day (other than missing some sleep last night). I am so glad to know every one of you and to have been able to learn and grow with you and from you. I am so blessed to have my junior high/high school friends, UW friends and Utah friends all on here! I love blogging!!
These girls have too much fun off of our back step!




I really do need to hire someone to come in and decorate my home. The problem is that I really don't want to take down any of the other pictures of the girls from when they were smaller. Too many memories! Way too cute! How can I just box them up?! So far I still have wall space though for fun collages like this! How many more times am I allowed to post these amazing pictures on my blog?! ;)


Things have slowed down quite a bit since Christmas! I loved vacation, but I love a routine. Now that Emily is 4 she gets to go to the Literacy Center twice a week to start reading. It is a free program and Kaylee and Taylor got so much out of it. So here is Emily's "first day of school" photo and then Kaylee preparing Kierra for when she gets to go.



As I mentioned the program is free, but every year they do a Green Eggs and Ham fundraiser that is now a tradition for us on Martin Luther King day. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the green eggs! The girls LOVE them! I did get pictures of Kaylee and Taylor in their pjs singing at it with the Children's Choir. They are both in the front row--Taylor is 2nd from the left and Kaylee is 4th from the right.

"BIG BAD SQUIRRELS"





And last but not least our Kierra happiness!! Eating Daddy's birthday cake and squeezing her cute chubby feet into her black Sunday shoes. You might have to click on that one to get the full effect of those legs!



What am I thinking--this is last but not least!! My little sister's new baby boy. I hope she doesn't mind me stealing this picture. I know some on my facebook were wondering if she had even had him yet. They got home yesterday and even slept pretty well last night. I cannot wait to hold him!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so here's the question...what are you doing this saturday or two saturdays from now...Lola is in a really good place and I'd LOVE to bring her down to meet your girls!!! let's plan it!!!

you got my number baby!!!

Heather said...

Love the videos! That looked like so much fun.

bryony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bryony said...

So we just got caught up on blogs, and I just read your post from last time. My heart just ached for you. But it's neat how experiences like that can turn around into beautiful stories, given the right amount of time. I think you told it beautifully, too. Thanks. And congratulations on the new one!