Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just another week in paradise








No complaints here (well, except for Thursday night's football game)! I have been wanting to blog all week. I've wanted to steal from friends ideas like Wordless Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Flashback Friday, Tender Mercies, etc. because I couldn't think of my own idea. So, still I really have nothing, except that it has just been a really good week. It was just all perfect--paradise--topped off with walking home from church with my girls today and playing in the leaves. I can't even report anything crazy and exciting! If it was anything crazy and exciting I would've taken my camera, but now I have learned the hard way that a simple week in paradise really deserves more pictures. Like pictures of: Sunday in Heber with family and a REALLY great dinner! Monday at children's choir, then coming home to a usual Monday crockpot meal and family home evening. Tuesday in Taylor's classroom and then a night with lots of girly giggles and squeels with some friends we don't see as much as we'd like! Wednesday at storytime with Emily, Kierra and the cutest neighbor boy that makes me realize how fun having a boy could be! Wednesday afternoon with other neighbor friends and then watching Kaylee in gymnastics. Thursday: 2 more gymnastics classes and getting to hold the 5th ;) most beautiful baby girl EVER! For our neighborhood it was a week of 2 new babies and a mission call which made paradise even more wonderful! Friday date night!! We planned so well to have Matt get to Olive Garden at a good time so we wouldn't have to wait. We didn't think we'd have to wait 2 sessions to get into the temple! Although I was worried about the girls and feeling bad for the babysitter it really was so relaxing and extremely peaceful to just sit in the temple. Then there are my mental pictures of Saturday. I LOVE a Saturday when we stay in pjs all morning, have a good breakfast and just stay inside. Matt and I got so much done too. Lots of paperwork and organizing, but mostly just hanging out as a family. (oh and me getting to run errands BY MYSELF for a good 90 minutes--that should've had a picture!) And then another good Sunday with reverent kids and amazing lessons! That was our week in paradise! I promise to be more exciting in the next couple of weeks. I will have more pictures posted by Thursday when my baby will be 1 (ahhhh!) and I'll have to once again go down memory lane.

3 comments:

Jonette said...

Who got their mission call??? And who are the two new babies??? Keep us in the loop! :) thanks! We really miss the 25th ward!

Heather said...

This does sound like a week in paradise. Thanks for sharing!

Camille said...

I love your Paradise Week - that is a great theme to go with. What you should have had a picture of is the OLIVE GARDEN!!! That's when you needed the camera the very most!