Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Play Ball!

To start off this post I need to first send you to the following links. Click here to read about the greatest coach ever! I love you Dad! Matt and I LOVE the picture with that article! I hope you are having fun! I'm sorry I haven't called more! Mom--they need to write an article about you now. Either that or just take Loren and Ginger's "Move over Debbie" blog and publish it. Everyone who knows my mom needs to click on that link and read it. Even if you don't know my parents, these are great stories about the best parents in the world!

Now onto my blog. GO BEES! For 4 years I have played the piano for the Lehi Children's Choir and my good friend Catherine! When I'm not playing the piano I get to tag along for fun things like last night. Well, now, both Kaylee and Taylor are in the choir and have gotten to sing the National Anthem at Utah Flash games and Salt Lake Bees games. It is so fun! So here is our video and some pictures from last night's game. Taylor is in front on the far right (the one looking the other way for part of the video). Kaylee is in the front--4th from the right and then her friend Cassidy King is to the left of her!







2 comments:

DJ Stauffer said...

Sounds great girls!! keep it up!

Camille said...

How fun! Yes, you have fantastic parents -- and you ARE fantastic parents!