Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Thomas turns 4!

Look at this big 4 year old man!!  Still the center of our world!  His sisters love him so much!  This is one sweet, tenderhearted little boy!  I love when he secretly comes out of his room in the mornings with his brown blanky in hand and thumb in his mouth.  (he is our only thumb sucker and he only does it when he has the brown blanky with him...it's kinda funny to watch actually)  He is so cuddly and warm and among all of the chaos of getting girls up and going and also taking care of the baby brother he is so good to just go with the flow.  Sometimes he is too good and I have to remind myself that this little boy needs his mother as well.  Oh I love this little man!
 
Thomas turned 4 on July 13th.  Grandma was even here getting ready to watch all of the kids for the week!  She brought the best present ever!  :)  It might be a little too big right now, but what a perfect gift from Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOMAS JAY!!
I love having these three little ones around!  Sometimes the older girls will have things going on and so Matt and I get to go out with just the littles.  Sometimes it will even just be Matt and I with Isaac and I always wonder if we still look like the young couple with one little baby.  :)  I'm pretty sure we don't...but I like to imagine it!
Thomas and Kierra are such good friends...it's fun to watch them together!
And these days, with Kierra in school now (I'll post that eventually) it's just me and the two boys!  I tell everyone that it's been strange to adjust from being a mom of girls to a mom of boys!  It's fun to kinda have the two separate lives.  :)
In July this little boy just started getting around more and more!  Crawling everywhere...pulling everything out of drawers so he can get in (this is his favorite place lately)...and then the stairs!!  YAY for finally getting the hang of the stairs.  No more gates!  I LOVE watching the babies try to figure out the going backward thing.  It's a riot!

1 comment:

Wastlund Family said...

I sure wish Hinckley would figure out the stairs! she has a nice goose egg right now. I love seeing your cute family!