Monday, May 6, 2013

January 2013

 I LOVE January!  Things slow down quite a bit and we can get back into routines and some resolution to do better!

January 2013 was pretty uneventful which makes blogging so easy!  :)

On January 1st we took the girls to the new Scheel's store.  Turns out Cabela's is just as cool, if not cooler but hey...now we can say we've been there.
After Christmas break I found so many videos and pictures on my phone and ipad.  The kids are really into making little documentaries and "how to" videos.  We can't quite figure out what we do different to make the video record sideways, but I just love Sunday afternoons like this when the girls are just hanging out, singing and giggling together!

So January was pretty chill...handstands....

 
 afternoon naps...notice the position of his hands...I had just taken my phone out of his hands so I could take this picture!  Ha ha!  :)
 Fun at gymnastics...both Emily and Taylor are in there somewhere...
 A Hilary Weeks fireside and new goals to be more positive in my thinking and my actions.
Snow days!  
And then unfortunately, back to school.  Kaylee looked too grown up here with her calculator binder and big math book.  This girl started swimming in December and had her 2nd meet in Orem in January.  I was going to post her videos, but I talk through the whole thing, so I will remember to be quiet from now on so we can show her off!
This guy was full of all kinds of new year's resolutions.  Crawling and eating real food!  He is too big.  This picture below was pretty funny!  Emily and I were trying to get him to crawl to his little toy that is sitting there on the blanket.  He tried and tried, but then eventually figured out that if he pulled the blanket, the toy would come to him.  Oh boy...too smart for his own good!  :)

The highlight of January is Daddy's birthday!  36 years old and where else would one go to celebrate!  WINGERS of course!  Happy birthday to the most amazing daddy ever!  Matt does so much for us and his kids love and adore him so much!  I am so thankful for his love and patience with all of us!  He is always so calm and reassuring about everything!  I hope we did enough for him on his special day!

And that's January!  Happy New Year!  :)

No comments: