Monday, February 25, 2013

Duet Festival


As we prepare this week for Saturday's solo piano festival I thought I'd better get November's duet festival pictures and videos posted.  I have taught my 3 girls piano for a few years but last summer decided to take on a few more.  I have LOVED having 7 extra people in my home every week.  My kids are usually pretty good to know that they need to take care of things downstairs and quietly out of our way while I teach.  

Only a few participated in the duet festival, but they did amazing! 

I go back and forth with how to post videos, so this time we are trying the youtube thing!  Hope it works.

Each pair did 2 songs, but I'll just post one of each of my girls.  Kaylee and Taylor got to be together and Emily was paired up with our neighbor!  They did great!  And I look forward to seeing what they'll do this Saturday!  :)



No comments: