Thursday, November 1, 2012

Tyson Grey and the Snake


 Back to updating the blog!  We are now to June 2012!  My sister had her little boy in May and so we went to Rock Springs the first weekend in June to see him get blessed.  I hope DJ doesn’t mind me posting 2 pictures I stole from the family website, but here is her beautiful family!




There is always a special spirit in the Stauffer family home!  We LOVE our Stauffer cousins and wish we could hang out with them more.  We had a fun picnic at a park in Green River while we were there.  And with Uncle David around there is always some crazy adventure happening!  Tyson was definitely the highlight of our quick weekend trip to Wyoming, but the video below was a close second!!  Ya gotta check it out!  Love the Stauffers!  :)
 







1 comment:

JMG said...

family website? do you mean I can actually keep track of what DJ is up too??