Monday, July 16, 2012

Taylor turns 9!!

Taylor turned 9 on April 4th! We love Taylor's smile and the way she is always jumping, twisting and flipping around the house! She is a bundle of energy and we had fun celebrating her birthday!

Taylor is always cold! Here she is on a warm spring day planting the garden with daddy in her jeans and jacket! :) She is pretty proud of her part of the garden this year! She did a lot of work!



Here she and I are after a mommy daughter date in May. We have crazy hair here, but you can't really see it! I love how Taylor will curl up in a ball on my lap and just cuddle! She always gives the sweetest kisses and hugs and will often just say, "Mommy, I love you!"



I have tons and TONS of pictures of Taylor with her sisters, but I'll save those for posts that they will better belong in!
Taylor and her sisters always have so much fun together! They are usually the best of friends and I LOVE that!


We had some of Taylor's friends over for a little bit of a birthday/Easter party! I always love seeing her arm in arm with her friends, or giggling with them! She has always had a wonderful group of friends!




We also had a birthday party with her cousin Boston. He is just 4 days older!








Happy birthday Taylor! (3 months late) :) We love you! You are such a sweet little peacemaker and friend to everyone! Keep Smiling! :)

No comments: