Saturday, September 3, 2011

What's a Dad to do?



Ha ha!! These are the last of the random pictures...Poor Matt! I'm sure he'd rather feel like a real man out on the range finding random antlers (or shooting at real ones) and riding horses with his dad! There are just too many girls that live in this house! He is such a good sport! Plus, them playing with his hair on a Sunday afternoon usually puts him to sleep...so I think he may admit that he doesn't mind! :)



I guess I'll share this last of my catch all posts with Matt. My one and only random picture is me with pink eye last weekend! Beautiful huh?! I should've taken the picture when it was swollen shut!



So that is it!! WOOHOO!! We are into September and into a routine! Journals are updated and all pictures are in the blog and documented! Bring on the fall and the holidays. I'm ready. Actually....don't come too soon! I'm still loving the warm weather and few thunderstorms! So as I type this it is actually the 29th...Monday morning...but the blog posts are all scheduled to go out every morning this week. This breaks it up a little bit....leaving my family in suspense....and then I can stay off the computer for the rest of the week. Now I'm off to declutter my house!! Hopefully by Saturday when this post is published my house will be immaculate and clutter free! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: