Sunday, November 14, 2010

Oklahoma!





What a fun trip!! My little, but much taller, brother Dale did an amazing job as Curly in the musical Oklahoma! up in Wyoming!
It was fun to take my 3 oldest girls and meet up with their cousins, my 2 sisters and my mom and have a girls night out watching our favorite leading man!
We've been singing, dancing and throwing stage punches :) ever since!

We love you Uncle Dale!

(These pictures below were in the lobby at 11:00 at night while waiting for Dale.
I couldn't figure out how to capture the spinning, dancing and punching on this silly camera!)


4 comments:

Meggen said...

Looks like fun! And, WOW, do you and your mom and sisters look alike! Definite family resemblance of good looks there!

Marsha said...

Love the photo of you, your mom and sisters! BEAUTIFUL WOMEN INSIDE AND OUT!!!

Chris and Beth Will said...

He did (does) a great job! I am going back this Saturday.
It was great to see you!

Kathleen said...

What a great time. You girls all look great. Please say "hi" to your mom and sisters for me. I wish we lived closer to both WY and UT!! Smiles and love to you, Kandice!