Monday, March 1, 2010

BOMBS away!!

I am so very excited to start this challenge today! Check out our Stake Young Women's website at www.bookofmormonblitz.blogspot.com (it is also on the right hand side of my blog). 147 days until the challenge to read the Book of Mormon will be complete and we will be at Girls Camp!! I LOVE THIS reading chart! It is pretty simple with just 1 or 2 chapters a day. This is an invitation for anyone to join us!!

Here is a quote about the Book of Mormon that I love and stole from the website:

The prophet Joseph Smith declared: “the Book of Mormon [is] the most correct book of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion.” He said that “a man [or young woman] would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.” (History of the Church, 4:461.)

2 comments:

Meggen said...

Glad to read your excitement about the BOMB, Kandice! I am excited too and have high hopes and faith that incredible things will happen in our lives and the lives of our YW as we complete this challenge! It is going to be amazing! I am so happy that you posted it on your blog! Thanks for your enthusiasm and support! I LOVE working with you!

Jordan said...

I didn't know about this! Thanks for posting it Kandice! I think I may have to join in and try to complete this challenge too. :) And Meggen! The website is very cute! Good work!